Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I realized. . . . . .

So, today as I was driving home from school I realized for the first time how much I really miss having my 2 best friends around. Those 2 friends being Tony and Jon. When one wasn't here the other one always was. I realized how weird it was not being able to hang out with one of them whenever I wanted and it kind of got me thinking. . . . . . .
Jon moved to Iowa and Tony is at Nicolet, yet I am still here. Do I feel left behind? In a way I do. they have both moved on to different phases of their lives and yet I am still here doing the same thing. Then the more I thought about it I realized again that I already am doing what I truly feel God wants me to do right now. If all goes to plan I should be attending Moody after Parkside. So my time will come eventually.
Then after that what I realized the most was that God has his own timing and plans for my life. Just because I am still here in good ol' Kenosha doesnt mean I need to feel left behind or unfulfilled. If I put all my trust in God everything will happen in his time.

But just to throw this out, Jon and Tony, I really miss you guys!!!

1 comment:

Jon said...

You are so sweet ... too bad I don't miss you at all.

Just kidding. You are following the lead of your Savior, and that is the best thing you can do. Have a good one!