Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bible Readin

So, me and a bunch of friends of mine are reading the Bible together. The cool part is that half of us dont even live in the same town. So its a great way to study God's word and stay in touch with my friends. The book we are going through right now it Ephesians. Its actually one of my favorite books of the Bible. Paul speaks so greatly about God. everytime I read through it I am in aw of him. I have felt bad because the last 2 books we have read through I have kinda drifted away from my reading. Now I have a time set aside to do my devotions tho. I am really excited about it. even though I did miss my reading time today but I made up for it and read it about 30 min ago. Anywho, I cant wait till tomorrow's reading. . . . . .

2 comments:

Tony Nelson said...

psh. drift wood, man. Drift wood.

Brian M Childers said...

:) Looking forward to your contributions the 2nd time around...

-brian